Nom Your Mom Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Nom your Mom (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (including District of Columbia) and Puerto Rico (void in Rhode Island and all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Timeless Spa & Salon (“Sponsor”) and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein: two (2) winners will be selected at random through a computer generator.
2. Sponsor: Timeless Spa & Salon PO Box 458 West Winfield, NY 13491
The Promotion begins on May 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on May 11, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter:
During the Sweepstakes Period, visit (www.timelessspaandsalon.com/nom-your-mom/). The first step to enter is to complete and submit the entry form including your name, address and contact information. The second step to enter is to share the best piece of advice that your mom has given you. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: Each entrant may earn one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. Use of any programmed or automated means to submit more than one entry per day will result in all entries submitted by such person being disqualified. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Grand Prize Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Two (2) winners will be selected at random through a computer generator. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT IS SUBMITTED AFTER THE PROMOTION HAS ENDED OR ANY ENTRY THAT HAS FAILED THE VALIDATION PROCESS FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED INELIGIBLE, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners:
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Contest winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, prize is returned as undeliverable, or prize check is not cashed within ninety (90) days from the issue date of the check/sweepstake prize, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of the any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries submitted. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Sweepstakes Prizes:
Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will receive a Timeless Spa & Salon Gift Certificate valued at $60. All federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each of the two (2) Grand Prize Winners. A Grand Prize Winner may waive his/her right to receive the prize. A prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, has no cash value, and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. The prizes will be delivered within thirty (30) days after the winner’s eligibility has been verified and Sponsor has received a signed Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release.
9. Release: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant/ his or her guardian (if under the age of 18) winner/ his or her guardian (if under the age of 18) grants Sponsor the right and permission to use his/her name, image, voice, photograph, and/or other likeness, as well as, the name of the winner’s home city and state in any and all advertising and promotional materials, or to refrain from doing so, as the Sponsor may so choose, in any manner or media whatsoever without territorial limitations, including on-line, worldwide, in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions and/or for general advertising and promotional purposes without notice to potential winners and without further compensation. Each entrant and winner shall have no right of approval, and hereby waives and releases all claims, including any claims to any compensation, and all claims arising out of the use, alteration, distortion or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of potential winner’s name, image, voice, photograph, and likeliness.
10. General conditions and limitations on liability:
Winners will be required to execute and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) (“Prize Claim Documents”). If the Grand Prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within four (4) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR AND FACEBOOK® SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY ON ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR FROM ENTRANTS’ ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. The Grand Prize Winner will receive the prize no later than July 30, 2013 shipped via UPS ground. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Sweepstakes, or for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. All Semifinalists and Grand Prize Winners assign all right, title and interest in and to the completed banner and banner design to Timeless Spa & Salon. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other cause that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Applicable Law:
This Promotion, and any disputes that may arise hereunder, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such dispute shall be had in the state and federal courts in Herkimer, NY.
13. Winners’ List Requests: For names of prize winners and their affiliated schools, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 30, 2013 to: Timeless Spa & Salon Attn: Winners’ List Request, PO Box 458, West Winfield, NY 13491